Sunday, February 13, 2011

Born This Way (Lady GaGa) (Single Review)


Every diva with a huge gay following has an inspirational anthem in which they simply sing “believe in yourself”, “No one can bring you down” and “You’re beautiful and the greatest”. Whatever!!!!  Mariah has “Hero”, Whitney has “The greatest love of all”, Christina has “Beautiful” and even Katy Perry has one called “Fireworks”. And guess what??? Finally, Lady GaGa’s got one too. The first single from her eagerly anticipated new album which will be out in March is called “Born this way” and this will please her hard-core fans around the world (BIG TIME) especially those in the GLBTQ community. Along with her signature electro beats, Gaga declares No matter gay, straight or bi, Lesbian, transgendered life, I'm on the right track, baby, I was born to survive

Well done, Gaga! Catchy chorus, universally relatable message (“I'm beautiful in my way, 'Cause God makes no mistakes I'm on the right track, baby. I was born this way) and high energy dance music, this is a winning formula.  “Born this way” certainly will be heating up the dance floors around the world. NO DOUBT! You just can't escape Gaga!


No comments: